Inclement Weather Policy
USTA PNW’s Inclement Weather Policy is as follows:
- VTC and GTC will make every effort to retain normal operating hours and schedules in the event of inclement weather.
- Facilities will not close based on local school closures.
- Members are encouraged to cancel their court reservations, programs and lessons per the cancellation policies if they feel they would not be able to travel safely. In the event you are not able to cancel in advance, a credit will be applied to your account.
- We encourage members to check the website and/or call the facility for the latest information.
- If conditions cause the facility to close while operating:
- Existing court reservations will be notified via email and not be charged for that day’s court reservation if not used.
- Canceled programs will be credited to each player’s account for that day.