Effective March 12, 2022
We would like to thank you for your patience and for sticking with us these past two years while navigating the COVID-19 pandemic together. We continue to strive to create a safe, fun, and inclusive environment for our members, guests, and staff.
In alignment with the CDC and Washington State guidelines, effective Saturday, March 12, face coverings will no longer be mandatory for staff, members, or guests at Vancouver Tennis Center and Galbraith Tennis Center. Face coverings will be optional moving forward and anyone who wishes to continue wearing a face covering may do so.
Staff, members, or guests who experience symptoms, test positive, or were exposed to COVID-19 and are unvaccinated, should continue to stay home and follow the most recent CDC and Washington State health guidelines.
Members and guests should refer to the CDC, or local health agencies, when in need of guidance on self-management or for information regarding quarantine, isolation, contact tracing for self, and return to work/play.
Thank you for your continued patience.
- Payment/Transactions: We will no longer process cash transactions or issue paper receipts.
- Check-In: Each participant and guest MUST check in, using the physical membership card provided or the digital membership card in the PNW Tennis Centers App.
- All registered participants and guests must sign an electronic waiver before arrival as provided during the registration and confirmation process. Paper and tablet versions available on-site if needed.
- Members with court reservations will receive an email message 24 hours prior with their court date, time and assigned court number.
- Court reservations should be done through the app, the website or by calling the front desk staff.