Face Covering Updates!
Face Coverings: All staff must continue to wear USTA PNW provided face coverings at all times when on-site, in-office, or delivering programs, events and activities on-court and off-court.
Please see facial covering guidelines below for required and optional activities for when members, guests and all players must wear a cloth face covering as described by the Washington Department of Health.
When Face Coverings Are Required:
- Facial coverings continue to be mandatory in shared spaces (hallways, check-in area, bathrooms, etc), AND
- Facial coverings continue to be mandated during on-court Indoor Programs and Private Lessons, AND
- Facial coverings continue to be mandated at all times when entering and exiting assigned Indoor and Outdoor tennis courts.
When Face Coverings Are Optional:
- Per the Governor’s latest guidelines and mandates, face coverings for Members and Guests are optional only during competition and competitive play as follows:
- Court Reservations/Rentals reserved for self-directed competitive play
- Facility Leagues, Women/Mens Flights, Men’s Night/Day, Women’s Day
- Tournament Matches/USTA League matches
When Face Coverings Are Not Required:
- Per the Governor’s updated guidelines and mandates, face coverings for Members and Guests are not required as follows:
- Outdoor programs and lessons
- Outdoor court rentals
- Outdoor competition and match play
- If you do not have a face covering/mask, the facility will provide you with one to wear free of charge.
- Children 2 to 4 years of age are recommended to wear face coverings, but it is not required.
- Minimum 6 feet distance, adherence to Safe Play Guidelines, and facility safety protocols remain in place. We will continue to evolve and mirror guidelines and mandates as directed by federal, state and local health agencies.
- Number of players on a court is still at a maximum of 6 people indoors.
- Viewing/Spectators not allowed indoors.
- Outdoor Court viewing is allowed.