You’ve probably heard the news by now, but we’ve teamed up with the country’s leading facility management software to provide an easier, more trusted resource for managing your scheduling and billing. We’re rolling out the new and improved software on January 3rd, but in the meantime, we are excited to share some of the new features as well as outline what to expect as we migrate our existing operations and member/guest information into this enhanced system.
We will do everything possible to make this transition as easy as possible. Below you will find:
- What to expect during the transition
- Key dates
- Profile and credit card transfer information
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE TRANSITION
Starting the next week, December 10, we will have a Member and Guest Transition Information Desk set up adjacent to the live-stream viewing televisions to answer questions, conduct live user demonstrations and confirm member and guest profile information. The desk will be available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am – 12 pm AND 2 – 4 pm during regular operating hours. Within the key dates listed below, you will find specific topics to be covered each week leading up to the January 3rd system change as well as additional takeaways to use for reference. We will also send out an eBlast each Thursday in December to highlight new functionality and mimic what will be covered during the demos at the Transition desk for the following week. Towards the end of December, we will provide step-by-step instructions for logging into the system on the first day. Rest assured, it will be a simple process. In short, you will “find” your account by name and/or email and the system will email you a link to login to the new system to provide a self-selected password for the new system. Then you’re off to the courts.
Week of 12/10
- Demo of new Member Portal: We will show you how to navigate the new, user-friendly online booking system and added features and benefits, including:
- 7-day advance court booking
- Member and guest lookup for court reservations and lessons
- Notification Center (turn on and off notification for specific actions and choose text vs email)
- Split Fees
- Review Existing Member and Guest Profile information, including linking family member accounts and any other profile-related information
Week of 12/17
- Demo of the enhance Billing capabilities and setup
- Setting up house-account charges
- Weekly payment processing
- PDF Billing Statements
- Split Fee Billing functionality for lessons and court bookings
- Confirming, updating or added stored credit card information
Week of 12/24
*Note special hours:
12/24: Facilities close at 1:30 pm
12/25: Facilities closed
- Demo of Booking a program and lesson and reserving a court
- Book a court 7 days in advance
- Program Registration
- In-House Activity Bookings
- Lessons Booking
Week of 12/31
*Note special hours:
12/31: Facilities close at 1:30 pm
1/1/19 Facilities open from 9 am – 9 pm
- Demo focusing on transitioning of account and what to expect on launch date.
- We will also review all general functionality as well as how to log in for the first time.
PROFILE AND CREDIT CARD TRANSFER
All existing member and guest profile information has been transferred into the new system in a safe and encrypted format. Our new partner is PCI Service Provider Level 1 certificated and follows all protocols and requirements for secure data transfer. We ask that over the next 3 weeks you stop by the Transition Information Desk to check your information prior to the system changeover date of January 3rd.
Again, we are excited to offer this enhanced online experience to members and guests of VTC. It is our goal to make this transition as seamless as possible and we are hopeful that you will find the new benefits and features as welcoming as we do.
Stay tuned for additional emails from us as well and please stop by the transition desk starting next week review and experience all of the enhanced functionality our new system has to offer.