VTC JUNIOR SUMMER TENNIS CAMPS
Here is our Summer Camp Schedule:
Spend your summer on state-of-the-art VTC courts. Our summer tennis camps are created this year for junior players ages 8 and up who are determined to have fun, get some exercise and grow into their own as developing tennis players.
Each camp has been carefully crafted by our USPTA-certified coaches and instructors in a learning environment that fosters physical, mental and emotional growth.
USTA PNW Tennis Centers has developed a Player Pathway Model based on the American Development Model used by the United States Olympic Committee, designed to progress young children by developing athletic skills, proper technique, and simple tactics through training and competition as they progress through different stages; known as the Red, Orange, Green and Yellow Ball Stages.
For more information on our Red Ball, Green Ball, Orange Ball and Yellow Ball programs, head over to this page.
Campers will learn + gain:
- On-court basic skills: athleticism, balance, agility and coordination
- How to integrate these skills into both practice and match environments
- How to properly hit a forehand, backhand, volley, overhead, serve, etc.
- How to control the depth, speed, spin and direction of the ball
- Rules, scoring, match play and basic tennis etiquette
- The fundamentals of rallying both all-court and in specific spots
- How to compete in a challenging, high-energy environment
- Participate in dynamic drills, games, and more
- Receive proper education on heightened knowledge of the game
- Enhance physical, mental and emotional growth and health
Our goal is to make sure every camper leaves our summer camp experience with a desire to keep playing the sport we all love so much.
For information on our Facility Safety Protocols, please check out the official page. You will want to before you sign up for any of our camps!
We’re so excited to see your camper on the courts this summer!